As a St. Louis Park High School graduate and TexaTonka home owner, St. Louis Park is central to who I am.
After high school I went on to graduate from the University of Minnesota and later the University of St. Catherine with a Masters of Arts in Organizational Leadership. Putting my passion for leadership and innovation to work, I now train businesses, local government agencies and leaders how to engage their constituents and work together.
It’s this experience that inspired me to run for City Council.
- Chair & Co-Founder of the St. Louis Park Environment and Sustainability Commission
- Co-Founder & Champion of Health in the Park
- Member of the St. Louis Park Vision 3.0 Steering Team
- Led team to draft & pass St. Louis Park’s first Environmentally Preferable Purchase Policy
- Member of the Partners for a Strong Park leadership team
- Seeing neighbors having difficulty crossing a busy intersection in TexaTonka, I worked with city and county staff to solve the problem by creating a pilot project. After 16 hours of calls, emails and meetings, a stoplight crosswalk counter was installed,creating a safer way for neighbors to cross the street.
Educational & Professional Accomplishments:
- Co-Author of 10 Year Local Government Comprehensive Plan
- 10 years of local government experience
- 5 years of management consulting
- St. Catherine University Notable Alumni
- Student Project for Amity Among Nations Study in Tanzania
- Judy Kleffman Scholarship for Peace - Women's Small Business
- Rotary International Study Abroad - Denmark
- Rotary International Group Study Exchange - Sweden